All cities and districts in which we use sports facilities are now covered by the state’s hotspot rule. This means “2G-plus” for indoor sports activities.
Access to 2G-plus services is available to individuals with the following proof:
- Double vaccinated and tested
- Recovered and tested
- Triple vaccinated (boostered; valid from the day of booster vaccination; 3 vaccinations are now required even if vaccinated with Johnson&Johnson)
- Recovered and double vaccinated
- Double vaccinated and recovered
- Vaccinated, recovered, vaccinated
- Freshly double vaccinated (max. 3 months, from the day of the second vaccination)
- Freshly recovered (max. 3 months, from the day of positive PCR test)
- Convalescent + freshly vaccinated once (max. 3 months, from the day of vaccination)
Since cities and counties themselves can order further measures, some sports facilities such as swimming pools or commercial providers are subject to special regulations and also sport-specific requirements must be observed, we would like to ask interested parties to inquire with our division heads what exactly is possible. You can also get information via email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Basically, the known distance, hygiene and mask rules still apply, the recommendations for ventilation and we must ensure contact tracking for each appointment.