Plenty of sports – Plenty of community – Small fee. If you join FVV, you will find countless opportunities to play different sports, but we also offer a strong sense of community – and especially people who are new to Frankfurt will quickly find new acquaintances and friends while playing sports.
Here are a few tips regarding membership:
- First find out about the different types of membership we offer.
- Before you sign up, please contact the section coordinator of the sport you wish to join.
- Take advantage of the three free trial training sessions before you decide to join!
- When you join FVV, you have to pay the amount for the remaining months of the current half year. The current month will be charged in full if you join on or before the 15th of the month. An exception is made for squash and tennis – please contact the section coordinator or the FVV office in advance.
- Even though we were founded as a gay sports club, everyone is welcome! Please note, however, that we attach great importance to our history and expect every new member to respect our values and rules!
- Once you become a member and receive your ID card, you can also take advantage of all the discounts and benefits that are granted to us by companies and institutions.
- And if at any time you wish to leave FVV, please note that you have to give proper notice, respecting the deadline and cancelling your membership by sending a signed letter.